Senate Years of Service: 2011-
LEE, MIKE, A Senator from Utah; born in Mesa, Ariz., June 4, 1971; graduated Brigham Young University, B.A., 1994; graduated Brigham Young University, J.D., 1997; law clerk to 3rd Circuit Court of Appeals Justice Samuel Alito 1998; lawyer; assistant U.S. attorney 2002-2005; counsel to Utah Governor John Huntsman 2005-2006; law clerk to United States Supreme Court Justice Samuel Alito 2006-2007; lawyer; elected as a Republican to the United States Senate in 2010; reelected in 2016 for the term ending January 3, 2023; vice chair, Joint Economic Committee (One Hundred Fifteenth Congress); chair, Joint Economic Committee (One Hundred Sixteenth Congress).
- Lee, Mike. The Freedom Agenda: Why a Balanced Budget Amendment is Necessary to Restore Constitutional Government. Washington, D.C.: Regnery Publishing, 2011.
- ___. Our Lost Constitution: The Willful Subversion of America's Founding Document. New York, NY: Sentinel, 2015.
- ___. Our Lost Declaration: America's Fight Against Tyranny from King George to the Deep State. New York: Sentinel, 2019.
- ___. Saving Nine: The Fight Against the Left's Audacious Plan to Pack the Supreme Court and Destroy American Liberty. Nashville, TN: Center Street, 2022.
- ___. Written Out of History: The Forgotten Founders Who Fought Big Government. New York, NY: Sentinel, 2017.