Senate Years of Service: 2011-
PAUL, RAND, (Son of Ronald Ernest Paul), a Senator from Kentucky; born in Pittsburgh, Pa., January 7, 1963; attended Baylor University, 1981-1984; graduated Duke University, M.D., 1988; ophthalmologist; elected as a Republican to the United States Senate in 2010; reelected in 2016 for the term ending January 3, 2023; was an unsuccessful candidate for the Republican presidential nomination in 2016.
- Paul, Rand. Taking a Stand: Moving Beyond Partisan Politics to Unite America. New York: Center Street, 2015.
- ___. The Tea Party Goes to Washington. New York: Center Street, 2011.
- Paul, Rand, with Doug Stafford. Government Bullies: How Everyday Americans are Being Harrassed, Abused, and Imprisoned by the Feds. New York: Center Street, 2012.
- Paul, Rand, with James Randall Robison. Our Presidents & Their Prayers: Proclamations of Faith by America's Leaders. New York: Center Street, 2015.
- Paul, Rand, with Kelley Ashby Paul. The Case Against Socialism. New York: Broadside Books, 2019.